Saturday, December 5, 2009

HORROR AT MINE AHH

Read about how my day went, for days when you may be completely bored LOL

6/12/09
Today I was suppose to start getting toned (NTS: NOT Muscular) @ Badminton. But last moment, I decided I didn't want to go, instead, I wanted to shop LOL

So I went to New Market by myself LOL
I caught up with Alex Though! I went and stayed in the shop for about. 15ish minutes then left to go shopping by myself. Not that great, lonely mostly. Purchases included top from glassons, purell, erika's present part two and Tudor history book by Alison Weir. Obsessed.

Met up w/ Jaever after his audition. Had sushi. Went back to mine. He got scared of the downstairs area.

M: C'mon enter the room! -Mabel Enters-
J: Whats that up there?! -Points-
M: *SCREAMS* + Facials
J: AHAHAHAHA (There was nothing up there)

ASSHOLE >:[ LOL jk

He was totally scared though. Keep saying how there could be the grudge boy+cat in cabinet. Scared the crap out of me.

Yeah. That was my day.
I feel another melancholy blog coming through. I can't keep it in T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment