Saturday, December 5, 2009

To My Dearest, Salome


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!
It was only around, four to five months ago, that we were celebrating mine, and you came to school, with lollipops in your hand for me, and then at lunch, you thought I didn't want them, so you ate one LOL.

I wish I could give a gift of some sort, and wanted to take you and the YES girls out bowling, but even if we kidnapped you it wouldn't work - So i have to resort to this pithy blog entry. When i see you again in February - I'll present you with your REAL present! :)

Thank you for being the funniest friend i've ever had! No one makes me laugh like you do. We're so competitive too... Ohohoho watch out next year! Its our last year to compete!

From the resistance competitions, to the writing neatly comps in eco - We're so weird, but in a cool way. A lot of the stuff about you that i've written is in your xmas msg - I don't want to spoil it by repeating the stuff here - But I just want you to know you're absolutely fabulous - I always tell my friends outside of school about you (nice things of course!) because you have such a positive influence!

HAPPY 17TH
I hope you have the lovilest day
Because you, deserve it.

Love,
Mab.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment