Saturday, December 5, 2009

how can i move on, when i'm still in love with you?

I'm so obsessed with blogging XD I like my friends being able to read about my heart.

This entry shall be about what a lot of you guys have come to me about, and what I have come to you about.

Love
I'm orthodox, and to me, love is in every way one of the most important sentiments one can hold. To me, there are three types of love

1) Love for your family
2) Love for your friends
3) And this other sort of love. I can't really explain it. Like. When you think of the person. Your chest gets real tight. And stuff. LOL

I'm going to spaz about #3. Because its what a lot of you guys feel atm, and come to me about.
I'm going to focus on the "moving on" aspect of it though, because I repeat the same advice over and over again, and i'm so hypocritical because I myself don't follow it, but I forced myself to, and I'm all better now LOL I don't want you guys to hurt... So I'm going to help you all at once. (Or, try to..)

Not too long ago, I was feeling like this:

"And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it

Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

This emptiness is killing me
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here...been waiting here
"

- Jesse McCartney. LOL SHUDDUP OK


The bolded is what hit close to me, and it will for alot of you guys too. It's because we're all so stubborn with our feelings, and we're always thinking "What if.." or "Maybe if I waited... Just a little bit longer". STOP IT. STOP IT NOW LOL. I know i'm being really hypocritical, with my crushes lasting an average 1.5 years (LOL), but seriously, stop waiting. You'll end up hurting yourself more and more, and I don't want to see that happen...There will be someone out there for you.. But its not him. To see alot of you, holding on for such long periods of time, and then being treated by dirt, or so I hear from you guys talking to me, they're not worth it.

I'm really tired but I want to write LOL i'll divide into sections so it makes it clearer for my brain.

Guys you like, but are douchebags and treat you like crap
No. Of guys that fit under this category:
1 (LOL guess who?)
But you, somehow, deluded as you are, continue to like them. Some of you like these guys >< And, i don't want to push you and tell you to give it up, because I know its hard. You kind of ask yourself.. maybe they'd change? But guys, guys are guys... and they won't. Imagine, it was me in your situation. Some guy, giving me crap, and then me still holding on. What would you tell me? Exactly what I'd tell you. It's not worth it. Why wait, for some, douchebag of a guy, when you may miss the one that's actually for you? You're worth a crapload more.

Guys you like, but they're like your best friend, or only see you as a friend
No. Of guys that fit under this category: 1
I think, personally, this is the hardest. But from experience, all the advice that I can give is that, you've already got a friendship... and by endevouring on something else you have the potentional to break it. You have to think to yourself, would it be worth it? Would I be willing to sarcrifice this friendship by revealing how I feel? It makes things awkward, and in the end for me you have to learn to accept, that your friend is entitled to his own feelings. Accept the friendship you have! I did, and It's the best decision i've ever made.

Fin Later..
Talking to friend about hangout idea!
EXCITING LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment