Thursday, December 3, 2009

It rained, and my jeans got soakedd.


2/12/09
Yesterday, which was the 2nd I went to catch up with Izzy & Sophie :D
Which was, really nice because the night before I got really upset over something and I needed to talk XD We basically just, hung out at Izzys after getting starbucks.
Izzy told us about this sicko pedo who was stalking her.
T_T There sure are some real sick people in this world of ours.
Henyways, Izzy and Sophie don't like pictures. So I ran around trying to ctch the cat, Remy (LOL LOSERR) And as above, even that was fail. Douche.
We have to ctch up again my dears Ily.
3/12/09
Today I felt like a senior, finally.
We were required to take the little new entrants to the college around school today.
It started with an assembly to welcome everyone, and then Morgan, the Special Character Prefect and my good friend spoke to the assembly. At that moment, I was so happy and so proud of Morgan, watching her stand up there and lead us just like all the other leaders had prior to her. I've been friends with her since year 10 and now we're the seniors of the school, and like, my friends are like babies to me LOL So to see her so grown up and talking made me feel so mum like and so proud LOL (Douche). Same feeling when Isabel stood up to be presented as our Head Girl of 2010, i'm so ebullient and proud beyond words... Gwaa nuff of the cheese.
Anyways, the moment that the deputy principal got to stand up and announce the rest of us as the prefects of 2010, was the moment I felt like a senior, and finally, I accepted myself as a person to be proud of, which is a feeling of love for my self, and my character that I didn't have before.

We got asked to take the little children around school (in the lovely, rainy weather we're having at the moment) and by the end of it, we realised how much responsibilty we're going to get next year, and how hard it is going to be... but we're going to stick together - and get through.

By the end of the day I was headachy, tired and wet - But i had to go into work. I got SOAKED because my umbrella was broken and the rain was blowing from all directions. So now I'm a bit sick XD. Work made my headache worse. Because i had to take out the rubbish in the rain... and i was clearly soaked... then got asked to bring stuff inside from the rain. <.>

Its not good for my health I tell you, it's not worth the $25 I get. My health is deterioating because of work.. I was in the toilets and I found a white hair. T_T

I got offered a potato fritter on the other hand :) I thought it was fish, and pointed to it saying i'd like to have some fish. Then the boss told me it was a potato fritter LOL FOB. Screw my skin diet LOL (I will pay for it later, when the pimples pop up T_T)

I leave you with Remy, Izzy's more than adorable cat
Oh, Yes, and my toes. YES MY SECOND TOE IS BIGGER THAN MY BIG TOE . Im not abnormal okay ? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the special mention, Mabel! You're an amazing person, dude, don't change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! aw, thanks! It makes me all giddy! You're amazing too - Can't wait for next year bub! It's going to be the best year yet! <3

    ReplyDelete