Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Life FAQs and 25 things about me XD

I like doing FAQs
I'm not angry at always getting these Qs, I find it rather amusing LOL

Answers to the abundance of FAQs that I get on a frequent basis.

Are you an ESOL student? C-a-nnnn y-o-uuuu s-p-e-a-k E-n-g-l-i-s-hhh?
No I'm not. And yes I can speak English. :D

What did you get? What did you get?
MYOB, my results, are my results, not yours, so I cannot seem to fathom why you exhibit such interest in information that does not concern you.

What did you get? Oh let me guess. Excellence.
This really pees me off lol. No I don't always get E's mmk? And if you're going to ask me about my mark, and then answer your own question it makes me feel really angry.

What did you do on the weekend? Study, I bet
I do have a life, besides study, you know

Can you write my name in Chinese?
I'm as FOB as you, no sorry.

Were you born here?
Yes I was born in this country

So... How is Jae? *Cheeky Smile* (I swear to God everyone has asked me this atleast once)
He's Grand? Angst? Upset? Exuberant? ..... How would I know? I'm not him! Why not ask how I am instead?? T_T

Oh...Do you two go....
No.

Can I copy your homework?
If you're Salome, sure. LOL Homework buddies.

Whose your best friend?
I dont have a best friend XD I remember when I was younger, the person that I considered my best friend, was asked "Whose your best friend?" And she didn't say me and I felt so sad LOL So because I dont anyone to feel that sadness (LOL) I don't name my friends best friends.

Why are you so smart?!
IM NOT OMGGGG. I just work my ass off! I wish people would understand this. IM NOT IM NOT IM NOT IM SO DOUCHE DORK ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. I HAVE NO COMMON SENSE.

Ohkay this isn't a question but it still really angers me LOL
"Good luck! ... As if you'd need it"

ARGHRAHRAGEEEEE. GIMME THE LUCK BACK YOU BEEEEEEEEECH. LOL

25 Things about Me :)

1. I'm officially an adult next year

2. You can tell you're close to me if I share food or drinks with you. I have a thing where I just don't share with anyone LOL

3. I hate being perceived as being smart because I'm not, I just work hard.

4. I don't like texting unless I'm actually sitting down and devoting my time to texting. Texting annoys me and i often leave my phone in arbitrary places, which I find about three hours after I get the text XD

5. My longest friends are Erika, Izzy, Sophie & Gemma LOL jst thought i'd throw in some names.

6. I'm actualy lost most of the time, but I just pretend to not be lost.

7. I like writing notes to my friends

8. I'm scared of red mushrooms with white spots. LOL IDK WHY OK

9. I use toilet four and my sweetheart twin uses toilet three. LOL. TWIN IS MINE.

10. I think that Erika knows me best. Because remembering last year, and how I'd come crying to her a lot of the time when everyone else was kind of sick of me she knew my weaknesses and strengths!

11. I use to be a part of this sisterhood called MAGPI. LOL Remember...?

12. I have crap self esteem. IM WORKING ON IT OK.

13. I have an obsession with the British Monarch history.

14. I can name all nine of Queen Victoria's Children

15. ...And all six of King Henry VIII's wifes. Their last names. And how they died. LOL

16. I liked four people during primary. two people during intermediate. one during college (A GUY OUT OF MY ALL GIRLS SCHOOL LOL. I jst realised how I made that sound LOL)

17. I'm a total and complete Dork.

18. I prefer sitting at home reading a good book to Partying.

19. I don't drink, I don't smoke. I'm like. An Angel

20. The most rebellious thing I've ever done is when the Deputy Principal told me to move away. And I didn't. LOL

21. When teachers tell me off in class, I get really upset LOL.

22. I'm a paranoid girl. I make situations worse than they actually are.

23. I have the same values, think the same (minus the sick thoughts he has) and say the same things at the same time as Jaever, which makes us think there's some psychic thing going on LOL

24. I can lift him up too.

25. The first conversation I had with Gemma was when we were seven, talking about Furby Key Rings

26. The first time I met Isabel, was in the MB lockers

27. Salome I first met in japanese, and she said HI IM SALOME

28. Twinnie became my Twin when we found out 6days apart + Ovulation. Stuff. LOL

29. I like to dance to You Belong With Me. Like how Taylor does in the Video. At 12am. LOLOL

30. When I was young, I thought that I was going to get a pokedex for my tenth birthday. I wished on the stars to be like Ash. I really wanted a Pikachu.

31. Me and Izzy had a secret language. And when we were 11 our nicknames for each other were "M/!" and "I*!" LOL

32. On my birthday, Erike asked if I wanted to go for a walk and the toilets. And delayed us going back and said that the waiter (WHO WAS A GIRL...BUT EVERYONE THINKS IS GUY?) Was good looking. then I comeback and everyone (Minus Scott) have an aaron face on :)

33. I treat my guy friends like girls, because I don't know how else to treat them

34. I can sing the Cardcaptor opening theme :)

35. I use to play neopets. I sometimes still do LOL

36. I have immense difficultly telling left apart from right

37. I met Scott Via. Jaever & the first time i talked to him, i told him who I liked straight off LOL <.>

38. I'm sentimental. I cry alot. I'm really emotional.

39. To me, nothing beats friendship. I think I freak my friends out about how close I need to be with everyone LOL Don't worry, Its jst how I roll.

40. I LOVE AARON YAN MY GOD

41. I think I've gone over 25, I can't count, oh well.

42. Me and Izzy devised plans on Habbo Hotel and cheated to get more furniture.

43. For 13 years of my life, I pronounced sponge as SPO-ONGE.

44. I reuse the same smart words to sound intellectual.

45. I'm extremely competitive. Especially in Tekken and Cranium.

46. OH! And I pronounced Isle, as Eye-Sell.

47. I miss Intermediate the most, and if I could go back in time I would to Year 8.

48. On my gameboy, I use to save the game before I approached Mewtwo so If i failed i'd turn off the gameboy and try again to catch him LOL

49. MY NAME MEANS LOVABLE. I try really hard to live up to it.

50. I get through life orientating myself around love.

51. Everything in my life has been unrequited LOL So I get "WTF IS WRONG WITH ME" Thoughts, which leads to my crap self esteem <.>

52. My innocence is crazy. I'm so not ready for the world LOL

53. I laugh at myself. When i'm by myself LOL

Okay I stop, so Gemma can read LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment