Thursday, December 3, 2009

spaztastic.

Gwa, I'm in such a need-to-spill-everything-on-mind-mood

My friend suggested it was a good idea to talk about stuff that people might be able to relate to... so I decided it was a good idea too (Thanks Sophie :D)

Manipulators
All of my life, I grew up with a father that told me never to trust anyone. And all of my life, I adhered to that lesson. He does so to protect me, but has in situations gone to extent of telling me that even my closest friends are manipulating me. Of course, I don't think they do - I have some of the most amazingly loyal friends in the whole wide world - And I'm glad and feel so blessed to have them. I'm able to distinguish "Real" and "Fake" friendships really easily, and I can predetermine which ones will last, and which ones aren't based on a mutual trust and loyalty , so those ones will crash and burn. Fortunately, the majority of my friendships don't look that way at this point in life.

But out of my friendship circle, I've encountered so many manipulators. To the extent, because of my natural niceness, I get hurt by them. From experience, I've determined that manipulators:

1) Feign innocence, or delude ordeals in order to gain sympathy/attention
2) Feign a sweet, kindly demeanour in your presence, and then talk about you behind your back. (Two-faced)
3) Have motives. They are unscrupulous, and will do anything to reach their goals.
4) Are insincere. They will say things to suit them, and may not mean it
5) Act out of jealously, or a want to advance themselves
6) Possess no moral values, make arbitrary comments to demean others

Watch out for them. To me, manipulators will always lose out in the end. Have a pure heart. Because Karma's a bitch and will come and get you in the end.

Waa Quick! Turn! Hide! I'm not pretty enough, I'd scare the world!

Confidence
Everyone knows of my, horrid self esteem (despite the fact i like taking pictures with friends) XD It's due to the fact that I'm a little weakling and I let what other people think about me affect me so much. The other night, I was talking to one of my sweetest friends, I look up to this person so much, and I learnt a really good lesson. Through life, I've been called some pretty horrible things. From racial comments through to demeaning comments about my looks or appearance. I let these things affect me so much... Cry alot and wonder whats wrong with me constantly. No matter how much people tell me that i'm absolutely perfectly fine I let the negatively override me. Not anymore.

People who make comments about you, to purposely make you feel upset shouldn't mean a thing to you. They're the one with the problem (Some, sad, sad problem because making comments about people, kind of shows you have ... no life... lol). I don't really understand why people find joy in bringing others down. I don't understand why the whole world cant just conform to my way of thinking, I find joy out of making others smile... not cry!

So I decided that I'm going to work on my confidence. Chyeah, I may not be the prettiest girl in the whole wide world, and people call me that dreaded "Ugly" But... I don't give a crap. I don't believe what people say about me, when there are other people who tell me otherwise. I'll just go on, living my life how I want to live it - being beautiful on the inside. Because people can be gorgeous on the inside, but who would care if inside their heart rots black? LOL I'm being so harsh. <.>

Henyway, straying away from the point.
Everyone would have had comments about them that would have upset them in some form or another.

Don't listen
Everyone's a tall poppy - Radiant and shining. Don't let others cut you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment